April 28, 2016

Thank you











Hi Everyone,

Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room here sharing another project for this month. I hope you are all doing well. Thank you Sheila for allowing me to share my creations.

So, I went to a friend's demonstration party. The company is called Pink Zebra. It's soy Sprinkles that you put in warmers. They sell warmers and lights and other things. Their products are beautiful and the Sprinkles smell amazing. Check the company out. They also do community things. It's popular down south but fairly new to us here in the South Coast area. I ended up booking a party to help my friend out. So, I wanted to make these darling favors as a thank you for my guests coming. They have little hand sanitizers in them. I purchased them at Walmart. I used my stitched lollipop die from Emma and cut out 20 of them in different colors. (Not that I'm having 20 people :) just to make sure I have enough and extra just in case.












For each color, I punched out scallop circles in the same tones, then punched out white circles. I used dimensionals on both the white circle and the colored scallop. The punches are from Stampin' Up. All the inks used are also from Stampin' Up. I stamped the Thank you also in the same tone colors. The Thank you is also from Stampin' Up.




















Isn't that stitched lollipop die adorable? I love it. I haven't made one with a lollipop yet though :)

The last thing I did was add ribbon to each one. Again, they all have ribbons to match.
So, that is my project for you. Thank you so much for looking.

0 comments: