December 9, 2014

Anniversary Card

Howdy!  Adrienne here from Eagle Canyon Arts.  Thanks to Sheila for having me as a guest designer this month.  

The "Free To Be Me" promotional papers from a few months back were really beautiful and versatile.  When I made a wedding card for our brother-in-law and his bride, I also made an anniversary card for my husband. 

CTMH Supplies used:
Free To Be me Papers (retired) 
Sorbet Ink (Z2164) 
Stamp - "The Happy Couple" (D1539) 

Non-CTMH Supplies:
Stampendous Asian Collection "Faith, Hope, Love" (N089)
 
This was a very simple card and went together quickly.  My husband liked it a lot! Blessings of the season to you all.
Isaiah 9:6

3 comments:

Karon said...

Such a great CAS card. TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wonderful card....1 /thank you for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card!