December 19, 2014

Gift Card Bags
















Hi Everyone,

Merry Christmas to you all. Wasn't it just Thanksgiving?  I have been so busy trying to get everything done, while working full-time but, I'm sure most of us are in the same boat, right?. I'm sorry I really don't have a blow by blow description of my project. I  am trying to think outside the box when it comes to wrapping certain things, so I thought making these little bags would be cute for gift cards. Of course I always give credit from where I get the ideas, and these cute bags are from Angie at Chic n' Scratch. The paper alone cracks me up, it's from Stampin' Up.

I punched a hole through the top and added curly ribbon. Hopefully, after the holidays, I will get to be more productive.

Sheila, thank you for having me and I'm sorry it wasn't  a fabulous post :)

See you soon.


5 comments:

Karon said...

I love those papers - Merry Christmas Lisa.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Such cut little bags! Thanks for sharing today!

Lisa said...

Thanks Karon and Sheila :)

Marilyn said...

Awesome bags and great idea for gift cards!! Love the paper

Anonymous said...

Quick, easy, and delightful!