October 18, 2012

So Boo-tiful

Hi and welcome to She's a Sassy Lady.  I'm Charlotte from A Little Bit Of Detail and I have a little something to share with you.  I have made a Halloween card for my friend, Nancy, who keeps my sweet little Ruby when I travel.  I have three little dogs, Jack, Magnolia and Ruby.  My parents usually keep Jack and Magnolia for me, but my friend Nancy keeps Ruby.  If you visit my blog you can see their photos.  Ruby comes to school with me a good bit and that is where Nancy fell in love with her.  Nancy also works at my school.  Here is Ruby on one of her stays at Nancy's house.  She just gets so spoiled by their whole family.


And now here is the card I have made using the Grand Madison Window die with shutters and a flower box.


All of the papers I used to make the card are from my stash.  i did a little inking to distress the window and shutters.  The pumpkin is a epoxy sticker from Hobby Lobby.  I used two Martha Stewart punches for the leaves.  The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and the sentiment stamp is from a Scrappy Mom's Stamp set.


I found these adorable moon,star and bat gems at Hobby Lobby and just had to have them.  Aren't they just adorable.  And I think they added the perfect touch to the card.


The bat is just so adorable, and I love that the stars are purple.  



It is always so much fun to be here with The Sassy Lady and all the sassy designers.  I look forward to being back with you.  Have a great day and a Happy Halloween!!

4 comments:

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Cute card. And super cute pup. What a lucky little girl. The window and all of the details you added are beautiful.

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Oh My such a fabulous card - love all those details. Your puppy is adorable. TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great little card! Love the papers and color you used....
Ruby is such a little cutie and I have met her in person and can attest to that!
Thanks for sharing today.

Unknown said...

Your card is darling!! I was out of town and did not get to comment earlier. I love the greenery and the sparkles!!