November 8, 2012

Christmas Gift Ideas

Hello everyone! Java Jen here from JAVA JEN CREATIONS. I hope you're having a fantastic week! Mine is full of packing and cleaning out! Can you guess what I'm doing........? That's right! A cross country move from Texas to Ohio! We are relocating back around our family including our 3 precious grand boys! This is exciting, but as some of you may know, moving really stinks!! I'll be so glad when we're finally settled again!  With that said, and because of the fact that ALL of my craft supplies and machines are completely packed, I decided to post some pics of some past gifts I have made for friends and family. I had so much fun making these and they really are quite easy! Thank you, Sheila, once again, for allowing me to share here! It is always a pleasure!  I am also posting this over at CRICUT IS CLOSE TO MY HEART so be sure to visit that site - always great CTMH things happening!

                                        This is a FIRST CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT made 
                                         with one sheet of Paper Layerz paper! I will have some 
                                         links at the end of this post to some products and/or 
                                         techniques used.



Here is an ALTERED FRAME ready for a fishing pic!


Here is a FIRST CHRISTMAS MINI ALBUM made using the
back-to-back book binding technique that Heidi Swapp 
uses in a tutorial on My Craft Channel. I used my Creative Memories Cricut cartridge,
Cheerful Seasons.


Now, my favorite projects were my COOKIE SHEET MENU BOARDS!
I used several Cricut cartridges: Country Life, From My Kitchen and Art Philosophy.



I used the Cricut Lite cartridge Chore Chart to make my nephew a 
CHORE CHART! :-)


Another cookie sheet project was for my Mother-in-law - a MINI ALBUM on a
cookie sheet! I used the Cricut Imagine cartridge, Kate's Kitchen.


I hope you enjoyed this trip down memory lane with me! :-) Now for the promised links:
PAPER LAYERZ paper from Above Rubies Studio: HERE
HEIDI SWAPP'S BACK-TO-BACK BOOK BINDING TUTORIAL: HERE
MY CTMH WEBSITE: HERE
MY CREATIVE MEMORIES WEBSITE: HERE

Thanks for stopping by! 
JAVA JEN

6 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow look at all those Christmas ideas I love it, i just started getting my things together because I have many gifts to make also. You are a great inspiration today for me, Thanks for sharing.

SherriC. said...

GREAT ideas Jen, I think I will be trying a few of them.....
TFS!!!

Denine said...

Wow... Amazing gifting ideas. I will definately be trying the ornaments and the cookie sheets this year. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,

Unknown said...

Wonderful gift ideas, TFS! All are so beautiful!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Fabulous gift ideas - I love the Christmas decoration. TFS

Unknown said...

Wow Jen, those are some great ideas
Hugs
Adele