November 28, 2012

Christmas Penguin

Hey guys! It's Candy from Candy's Craft Corner! It's my turn to share here at She's a Sassy Lady!
I have a Christmas card to share today! I can't believe Christmas is less than a month away! I am so behind on shopping and crafting!! This is another step towards getting ready! LOL!
I coloured up this little cutie from Peachy Keen with my copics. The outside sentiment is from Peachy Keen and the inside one is from My Creative Time. Patterned paper by Recollections.

Thanks so much for having me today Sheila and thanks to you for stopping by!
Take care,
Candy

6 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a sweet image and your colouring is fab - love it.

Lisa said...

What a cute card. Penguins are so sweet. You did an amazing job coloring, love it.

Maria said...

I just love this image. so cute

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Candy, this card is adorable! I love the colors that you chose in the paper is just perfect . Thanks for sharing today.

Barb Smith said...

Very different card. Cute one.

Barb from Toronto, Canada
http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

super cute card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com