May 14, 2013

Sweet Girl Double Layout

HI Everyone! This is Elizabeth from 217 Creations. I just love scrapping my nieces' pictures.  I have three boys so I don't get to use flowers and pink very often.
This double layout was made for a class kit I made for Remember This in Gardner, Kansas.  I used Sweet Girl Echo Park paper.  The cuts are all made on the Cameo using Silhouette files.
The photo editing for the strip was done online with PIXLR Express.  I love using that site for my collage and photo strips.
The "LOVE" tiles are Thickers. I used seam binding for the ribbon on the side of the pictures. Washi Tape was placed on the bottom of the sheets.

I love mixing these patterns up! The large polka dots are my favorite!
I hope you liked my layout.  As always thank you for taking the time to comment and subscribe to us here at She's A Sassy Lady on my personal blog at 217 Creations.
Post a Comment