January 1, 2014

Flurry

Pin It
Hi everyone,

Its Carol here from Happy Expressions to share with you this week. Thanks for having me here Shelia.

This adorable image is from Lacy Sunshine called Flurry. I love her stamps and find it fun to colour them.   I printed the image onto neenah cs and coloured her with copic markers. E00,000,21,35,31,37, YG 61,63, G40. I added some pearls and glitter on the snowflakes but again it doesn't show in the photo. My base card is 6x6 using neenah cs. I used the hinge method to make my card. My hinge was 1 " folded in half then glued to the card. Christina Griffiths has a great video here.  I used a spellbinders die called creative book pages two. The border across the top is also in the set. I added ribbon and a larger pearl in the center of the ribbon. Hope you enjoy this card, I will enter this card into these challenges.

Lacy Sunshine

Thanks so much for stopping by, happy creating!

6 comments:

Karon said...

Gorgeous card - fabulous image! TFS

Boopster said...

Beautiful card. It is very helpful to have the info on the Copic pens, too - thanks for including that. Your artwork is SO lovely!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Carol this card is beautiful.... love the coloring and the layout is just perfect. Thanks for sharing today!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Carol this card is beautiful.... love the coloring and the layout is just perfect. Thanks for sharing today!

Candy said...

Beautiful card. Love those pearls!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Carol!!!