July 6, 2014

I'm Back With A Simple Strawberry Card


Isn't this card just too cute? Well I had so much fun making it on my Silhouette Portrait. I printed it and then I cut it out it was just so so easy that all I could think of was what a fast way to make a card. Love it!


Now wasn't that easy? So simple but it has been so long since I made cards I double checked every thing I did. It was so much fun to be back in my scrap room. I want to thank all the Sassy Designers as they held us through all the turmoil of the last few months. They are WONDERFUL & SO TALENTED!!! Thank You!

Here is a close up of the seeds, I used stickles.


I hope you enjoyed today's post. I sure enjoyed spending time with you. Thanks for joining us and for you sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments continue to inspire me.
Post a Comment