January 26, 2015

Learn How To Make A Shape Card On Design Space

 
Here is my cute little hedgehog. All you have to do is make an inquiry on your design space and then choose the artwork you like too.

 
 

 
Now wasn't that easy? The programmers for Provocraft did a wonderful job designing this program. It is so much easier than the Gypsy I can hardly believe it. This is the first time that I did a video capturing my screen so please be patient. There is one thing that the video cut off (it will only do 10 minutes) and that is to attach the score line. So after you group it also use your attach button in the edit box and it will work out great.
 

 
I hope your enjoyed this video. See how easy it was to put together....
 
 
This is a closeup of the paper I used. It is from My Minds Eye and it is so nice and shiney I love it. The photo on Design Space was solid colors but I thought I would Sass it up a little.
 

I did use glossy accents as you can see and it is still wet but you can see it looks adorable.


This is the inside of the card. I used a stamp from Joy's Life, the Barnyard Punny set.


Well I sure hope you liked today's post and learned a little something from the two videos. If there is something you would like to learn or can't figure out on DS just contact me.

3 comments:

BethAnn M said...

So cute! It will be a big hit at the card party, I am sure! I also still love and use my Gypsy, and I struggle to use CCR. Design Space seems easier than CCR, at least. Your videos are very helpful to me, and I'd love to see more on the Explore and Design Space. Thank you Sheila!

Charlotte C said...

I'm in love with this card so you know I'm going to lift it. lol.
Art Glitter glue is on Amazon. I've had it for years, but it's missing now that I looked for it. Maybe it dried up and I tossed it. Got to get more. I do have the fine line nozzle though. Also, I planned out your card on DS and I stretched him over the midline a bit so when I copied, pasted and welded, I don't lose anything in size on the base. Also, you don't have to group before welding. What a great program, right? Glad to see you're loving it too.

Karon said...

This is such a fabulous card, love the papers! TFS