June 30, 2015

Happy Anniversary!

This little card just came together from some odds and ends I had lying around after finishing other projects.  Sometimes my penchant for hanging on to things comes in handy. The fan and card were made with the Cricut Pagoda cartridge.  The flowers were made with the Art Philosophy (Z1686) cartridge.  

Additional CTMH supplies:

Inks - Sweet Leaf (Z2153), Lagoon (Z2195) 
Bitty Sparkles - (Z1263) 
"The Happy Couple" Stamp (D1539) 
The other 2 little flowers are retired. 
Sentiment
Now my only other challenge is making a gift box to put this fabulous little card into for the lucky couple!  There's always another project!
Blessings,
1 John 1:5 - 2:2

3 comments:

Cocoa's Mom said...

Lovely card, Adrienne. Pagoda is one of my favorite carts and I love how you've paired the fan with the AP roses. Hope you'll share the box when you've made it! : )

Krafthead said...

The fan is one of my favorite cuts! You did it well~

Charlotte C said...

Lovely card. I am so not into making flowers, but love seeing what you did here.