January 11, 2016

Sassy Lady Is Always On The Lookout For Good Designers


Shes A Sassy Lady is always looking for a few guest designers. With over 1500 strong followers I want to continue to offer new fresh ideas to them.

If you look at things a little different from the rest... always wanting to improve or change? 
Or if you take photos to use on a layout you have already designed in your minds eye? 
Or if you love to show people how to make those  projects?
Then you are just what Shes A Sassy Lady needs!

If you are interested, please send a link to your blog along with your name to macsheilam@gmail.com. If you don't have a blog that's fine too then just send a photo to my email. I will teach you how to post on a blog and if you want how to start your own blog.

 I can't wait to see your special style and beautiful projects and designs. You need no prior designer experience. Now don't forget to post a link to your blog if you are willing to share at least 1 project per month or email me a photo at macsheilam@gmail.com. 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

10 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Sheila, this is going to be so much fun!!! It'll be a blog hopping craft show!!!

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo!!! Thanks for the motivation Sassy!! I bought some new feathers, can't wait to use them!!

flowerdisco said...

I would try it Sheila but don't want to take on too much. If you still have it later on I would love too. Hugs and have fun w/your designers. Oh! and it's getting harder to leave comments too. It's like a swarm all over the blogs I follow :)

Java Jen's Creations said...

Your blog is such a fun place to visit!! :-)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Not putting my name in the hat as my plate is full, but I'll be excited to see who and what!

Diane (djuseless) said...

I just added my blog to the list for guest designer.

I am new to crafting with my Cricut! I have owned it for over a year and a half but I just recently purchased MTC and DS so I can expand my creativity! I am still learning but I have two cards on my blog that used SVG cutting files (Wednesday of this week and this Sunday). I love the new possibilities that are now available to me for just a small investment in some software!

I do have DT experience with digital stamp companies but not with digital cutting companies. Thanks for considering me as a GD!

Monique said...

What a fun idea. It is always fun to look at other blogs

Lisa said...

O.K. Sheila, I'll give it a try. Will you be telling us what to do?

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I just added it to the post this I used Armour Etch® Glass Etching Cream that I purchased at Michaels.

Ms Linda swtanxiety94@yahoo.com said...

Shiela, this would be a dream come true. Always doing something crazy with paper. How do you set up a blog? (really do not know)