January 19, 2016

Quick & Easy Valentine Card Using The Explore


Hello, I hope you are having a great day. Valentines Day is coming up and I am getting ready. Today I put together 4 cards. I started at 11 and finished by 2:30 and that included making 2 videos and choosing papers which is the hardest thing for me to do.


Don't you just love how easy it is to make a card with our Cricut Explore? You know just what it will look like with a few strokes.

This was just so easy a hardly get to tell you a story! But we did make a few decisions along the way & I hope you like them. After they were all done I decided I didn't like the vanilla paper and wished I'd used something a little darker or stuck with white. That is the good thing about watching a video before you make you can see the good and bad in every project.


Here are the 3 cards together and when I saw this photo is when I wished I had gone darker or white.


This is the close up of the front and the picture isn't clear, still getting used to the new camera. Well I hope you liked today's post and learned some good tricks and maybe how to alleviate an error along the way. Thank you for you sweet-sweet words. Your comments continue to inspire me.


4 comments:

Boopster said...

The cards turned out very nicely - the background paper is lovely!

BethAnn M said...

Your card is lovely, and I like the white and vanilla combination. I am still getting the knack for making my Explore write what I want where I want it, but I am getting better at it! Thank you, and so glad to hear that your health is good now. Hugs, BethAnn

Charlotte C said...

Such a pretty card. Sheila, check Amazon for the huge roll of foam tape. The 1/2 inch by 36 yards roll at under $30 on Prime is about the same as buying 9 rolls at almost $6. Anna Griffin would love your card too, I'm sure.

Charlotte C said...

P.S. - I have had that stamp for ages and love it. It's so perfect.