January 13, 2016

My Mojo Monday Entry


Hello, I hope you like this card, I had so much fun doing it. It is the first time I did a sketch from Mojo Monday and I must say it was so much fun. Usually I have an idea of what I wanted to do and this time I went blank! What a scarey feeling when you have a card party right around the corner. Our party is on February 6th and I am so excited as we are not having it in one of our homes but at May May Made Its new craft store. There are going to be 11 of us ladies so you know we will have a blast! I am going to try to take some video so you can see what one of our parties look like and we can take a sneak peek at May May's place.


Now wasn't that fun and so easy when we put it on our Explorer. The machine does all the work all we have to do is pick out the paper, cut and put together.


I wanted you to see this fabulous paper and the stamp. I do believe Anita gave me this stamp at the last party and I have been looking forward to using it.


See how easy this was to put together/I was so busy sharing with you I didn't even look at the time.... sorry.


I used stickles and liquid glass on the flower and it really gave it a nice effect. Note I did not do that on all cards, I stickled all.


Here is the flowers all stickled these are wet now.


I hope you enjoyed today's post. It was so nice to spend time with you I hope you enjoyed. Thank you for your sweet-sweet words, your comments continue to inspire me.

0 comments: