January 8, 2013

Imperfection is Perfect

Hi everyone! This is Elizabeth from 217 Creations. Today I am sharing a card I made for the Pink by Design Challenge- Inspiration is Everywhere. Celebrating that which is not perfect is a huge part of documenting life and scrapbooking.  Many of us feel compelled to always have the perfect picture or the perfect cut or embellishment, etc.  I think it's pretty easy to get wrapped up in wanting the perfect everything in our projects.  
But sometimes those pictures that are slightly out of focus, color and lighting off balance, or everyone not looking at the camera are the best ones. They show the imperfection that is life.

This card is very basic but the words are a powerful reminder about what is perfect. The paper is from Authentique.  The stamp set is from Pink By Design.  The flower is from Jolee's Boutique. The card is small but mighty. I think I will be selfish and keep this card for me to inspire me and remind me that everything may be perfect as it is.

As always thank you for taking the time to comment and subscribe to us here at She's A Sassy Lady and on my personal blog at 217 Creations.

5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful card and yes I LOVE the sentiment! I am one of those that beleive my imperfect life is JUST PERFECT! Thanks for sharing this with us today!

Karon said...

Super card - wonderful flower and fab sentiment.

Migdalia said...

Very BEAUTIFUL!!

Java Jen's Creations said...

Couldn't agree more!! What a simply beautiful and gorgeous card!!

Sherrie K. said...

BEAUTIFUL Elizabeth!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com