January 25, 2013

Valentine Wall Hanging


Hello Crafty Friends,
Sherri here from Sherri's Crafty Place, with my monthly post here at She's A Sassy Lady, thank you so much Sheila for letting me share with you today.....
this is a project I did a while ago.....like 2 years ago...but with Valentine's Day coming...and my house about to be packed up....renovations....I thought I would share this project with you...


I used a set of 8 chipboard coasters I picked up at Michaels for .50 cents I think.. I only needed to use 4,  then I covered both sides with cardstock using my ATG.


I inked the edges......
                        
using my BIA, I binded the edges together using 5/8 in binding rings

                                               
                  using my Crop-a-Dile I  punched holes in the top coaster and wrapped in wire

       using my Xyron 250 Sticker Maker, I put my letters  in it backwards, so the sticky was on the front
             after I Glittered and put my Letters on the coaster,
                                I used Glossy Accents to seal in the Glitter, and give it a glossy look





Here is the final picture of my wall hanging, I am soooo happy with how it turned out....

Some of the Cricut Carts I used are:
Create A Critter, Indie Art,
Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art
and Paper Pups,
I also used my Bind-It-All, Crop-a-Dile Big Bite,
Xyron 250 Sticker Maker, and an ATG gun.
Red Stickles, Red Glitter, Glossey Accents, and pop dots.
Thank you so much for stopping by today....
❀Sherri❀


9 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Very cute hanging. This would be cute for any holiday. TFS. :)

Charlotte C said...

Love it. So doable, if I had a BIA, but I'll try to figure out how to do it without one because it is something I really would enjoy hanging up.

Karon said...

So super cool - love the papers and the cuts you used. TFS

Marie said...

What a great idea! I love how this turned out. It's so fun and colorful.
Marie
http://craftelicious.blogspot.com/

SherriC. said...

Hey Charlotte C.......you could use a crop a dile if you have one.....punch one then usr it as a template to do the others.....and use binder rings ti hold it all together....just a thought....you can email me anytime if you have any questions...i am happy to help.....brodiec88 @ hotmail . com

Java Jen's Creations said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Love this vertical banner!! Never thought to use my BIA for a banner!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Sherri this is just too cute! I love the great design and it is so festive! TFS

Migdalia said...

Very CUTE!!