February 25, 2015

My Take On the Anna Griffin Card On Design Studio


Good morning. This is Sheila and I am so excited to share this card with you today. This card was made from Cricut's Design Space and if you would like to make this card look for a lavender card. I did not have the flourishes so I made my own. Nor did I have the tags so I made them on my own and stamped them with a phrase that worked for my purpose.


This is a close up of the front of the card so you can see the papers I chose along with the embossed lace frame from Anna Griffin's line. Don't you just love the embossing?



This card was a lot to put together with the two flowers , but you just have to love the look of the card. I sure hope you enjoyed this video.


Don't you just love this card? It is so bright and cheery that it makes this encouragement card perfect for the receiver.


Another close up of the card enabling you to see the beautiful leaves on this card.


Here is a close up of the inside of the card. The stamps were from CTMH. I hope you enjoyed today's post. Thank you for your sweet-sweet words of encouragement. Your comment continue to inspire me. Have a blessed day.

7 comments:

Sonya said...

What a gorgeous card!

Charlotte C said...

This is so beautiful, Sheila. You've outdone yourself here. I'm sure your friend will treasure it.

BethAnn M said...

Sheila, that is stunning! Your friend will be so thrilled and delighted with your card. I'm sure it will really help her in this tough time. Now, I need to buy the Anna Griffin cartridge for my new Explore. BethAnn M.

Barb A. said...

Awesome card! Thanks for sharing your time, talents, and creation with us.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

BethAnn I do not have the Anna Griffin cartridge. This card is on Design Space. I just altered the card for items I did not own and it worked great.

Karon said...

Fabulous card, love those flowers. TFS

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card - I love Anna Griffin!!!