February 27, 2015

Memorial Tile

Hello Crafty friends!!!!
Its Sherri from Sherri's Crafty Place, I am so happy to be crafting again....I have been MIA from the crafting world...its been a rough 2 years....but I'm here and Thank you so much Sheila for letting me share on your amazing blog!!!!

So this is what I have today, its a Memorial Tile, I lost my dad almost 3 years ago, and miss him so much, Cancer sucks....he was way to young, only 60....and I was daddy's girl,( partly the reason I have been MIA...actual lost my dad and my brother (40)within a year of each other...)
so now I have this beautiful glass block to look at and the Tile went to my Step Sister, who absolutely loves it....
Here  is the finished glass block and Tile, its a 12 x 12 Tile from hardware store, 


 here is the original pic of my Dad
 Using Photo shop i edited the photo, I had to do a little drawing on his beard and hair...but it looks pretty good.....
 I also made a glass block etching for myself...It was actually a boo boo, my first attempt to weed, well it didn't go so well...but I had the negative...so I thought why not etch it....there are no boo boo's in crafting!! 
Here he is all weeded,....
and here I have applied him to the 12 x 12 tile, with the words......I love Make The Cut, it makes tracing pics so easy.....
 Thank you so much for stopping by today....
Happy Crafting 
❀Sherri❀
Post a Comment