October 1, 2015

Getting a jump on some Christmas cards!

Hi Everyone!  It's Sonya from Sonya's Paper Trail and I am sharing a Christmas card today.  This is a super easy card that can be made with scraps or in bulk--it's that easy!  Mine happens to use some very traditional paper by Echo Park's "Christmas Reflections" line of paper.  

Check it out:





I started with SU cardstock for my base. I then added a layer of kraft cardstock that I ran through my Cuttlebug using a striped embossing folder.  The stamped sentiment is by My Craft Spot from the "Mistletoe" stamp set.  I stamped it on a banner cut from the Silhouette Online Store that I sized for my stamp and card. I decided the kraft was blending in to my card too much, so I inked the edges for all of the kraft pieces, which provided just the right touch.

I hope you have a wonderful day!  


2 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Lovely card. TFS

Boopster said...

So pretty! Getting in the spirit early!!