November 5, 2015

Music themed birthday card

Hey everyone! It's Sonya from Sonya's Paper Trail and I'm happy to share a guitar themed card I made for my son's recent birthday.  My son started taking guitar lessons earlier this year and is really enjoying it.  I decided that a guitar would be perfect to personalize a card for him.  

Check it out:





This was a very simple card to put together.  The tag and shapes were from the Silhouette Online Store.  I didn't really like the tag as it was, so I used the internal offset feature to make the cream colored portion of the tag.  I like the shape much better than what originally came in this cut file.  I simply added some musical themed background paper and this card came together almost on its own!

And my son loved it--glad he likes my handmade cards!

Hope you have a great day!



2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Sonya this is an adorable card. It really turned out great. Thanks for sharing.

Charlotte C said...

Such a cute card.