December 22, 2015

My Last Set of Tags For Christmas




Good morning I hope you are ready for Christmas. I am so excited as I am was ready very early this year and am looking for time with family.  My granddaughter Sydney was over and was so excited as the gifts were all under the tree. She knows she can't lift or shake them as her mom keeps a close eye on her. But she was over Saturday and we spent the afternoon baking, and while our breads are bars were in the oven she did a little peeking! There is nothing like the excitement on a child's face!



See how quick they go together. I just love how cute these are and they are big about a 5x7". So they do generate excitement for the children.


Here is a close up of the igloo and you can see how glittery paper I used, they actual sparkle under the tree!


Here is the sentiment I used, it is from Anna Griffin. I didn't have this cart but this was only 99 cents and I will be able to use over and over again for years to come.


Aren't they just too cute? Thank you for joining me today. Thank for your sweet word of encouragement. Your words continue to inspire me to share with you.

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

So adorable!

Anonymous said...

How adorable Sheila. I wondered what cart the penguin and igloo are from. I love your videos! Have a blessed Christmas,