December 1, 2015

Polar Bear Christmas Tags


Good day! Hope you are having a great day and are once again ready to work on a Christmas project. Let's get to work. This is another over sized tag. It is a little over 6 inches high and about 5 3/4 inches wide if I remember correctly. I made them on my Explore and it was very easy to cut.



As you can see this was a VERY-VERY easy tag to put together. My grandchildren all love animals so this year I made 3 different tags of 12 each and all are winter animals.


I love that I can let my machine do all the work and I just use a little glue and ribbon and they are done. Thank you for joining me today. I hope you enjoyed today's post and you feel motivated to get your tags done too.
Have a blessed day.

4 comments:

Boopster said...

Another beautiful tag! I love the flowing script - I can almost see that bear galumphing across the meadow!

BethAnn M said...

I love the Polar Bear! I think I did some penguins last year, but this is really pretty with the script. Thank you.

memorial garden benches said...

Thanks for the video! It's a beautiful tag. Thanks for sharing!

Charlotte C said...

Adorable, Sheila. Love the little polar bear.