December 23, 2015

I Went To A Painting Party And It Was So Much Fun


Well I hope you are having a great day. We went to Party Art in Helena, AL 205-263-2984 and had a great time painting. Since my project dealt with Christmas I thought I would share with you. I am so happy on how it turned out I am removing the picture over my mantle and replacing it with this one, My daughter Jennifer and granddaughter Sydney went also and we had so much fun.


This is my nativity seen. I white washed the background, and am getting ready to paint baby Jesus.


The star is awesome, you place glitter on it when the star is still wet.


This is another view a little farther away.


I thought I would take a few photos arount the room for you to see what everyone is doing.


Abby said what the outside design of this is but I can't remember.


This is Mrs. Nelson and her name will go in the center and go on her front door.


Here is mine again and it is coming along.


This is Abby placing the puff lettering on my nativity.


This is Jennifer and Lee, my little Sydney photo bombed them.


Lee is working on her door hanger, It turned out great. It is presents with her last name in the tag.


This is another mother and daughter team along with Abby. Both of the girls are 12 so they did need a little assistance.


Her is Sydney working on putting glitter on the dots. Jen helped by getting her dots wet so she can sprinkle her glitter.


Sydney is like me more glitter is better.


Jenny & Sydney still working on the glitter. her owl will be so cute.


She is painting a snowman.


 Jenny and I did the Nativity scene and sat across from each other.


Lee's finished door hanger.


Sydney with her owl.


 This is my daughter Jennifer, Sydney and myself with our completed projects. Just click on the photo if you want to make it larger.


This is Jennifer's scene.

And the front of it.


This is the other 12 year olds project.


The front door welcomes you.


This is a shot of the room.  I hope you enjoyed today's post. I sure had fun making it and hope you give this a try in the future. Thanks for your encouragement. Your comments continue to inspire me.

3 comments:

Charlotte C said...

You guys have just too much fun down there in Helena! What lovely projects. I don't think we have anything called Party Art up here, but I'm going to check it out. Thanks for sharing your fun time with us, Sheila.

Lisa said...

WOW, awesome pictures. Looked like you all had a blast. Your projects all came out fantastic. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

BethAnn M said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time with your daughter & granddaughter! The great projects are just the icing on the cake, aren't they! Merry Christmas.