April 23, 2011

Making Envelopes With Your Martha Stewart Score Board

Now wouldn't you just love to get a card in this beautiful envelope? I started making these wonderful 5x7" cards and didn't have any envelopes to put it in. So I figured since I had one of the Marth Stewart Score Boards and never knew how to use that I better learn. I went looking saw it on someones YouTube video and thought if I don't know how to make many of you probably don't either so I did a couple minute video just to walk you through a real simple envelope.

Now I want you to know I did this for the first time on the video at the Dallas Stampede and it worked the very first time. EASY! So I made 2 of them one for each of my Monkey Slider Cards.
I hope this helped you and you enjoyed today's post. Thank you for your sweet - sweet words of encouragement. You coments continue to inspire me to share with you.
signature

10 comments:

Jo said...

Thanks for a get video ... I need to try this!! And your envelope is just too cute ... I love that paper.

Jo xx

Stacy said...

Sheila,
I just wanted to pop on here and wish you and your family a very Happy Easter
Hugs,
Stacy

Larelyn said...

I'm so glad you made this video. I've never tried using the envelope part of the score board. You made it look pretty darn easy.
Hugs, and Happy Easter.

Sandi Clarkson said...

What fab paper for an envie! Haven't watched the video yet but wanted to leave a comment and say Happy Easter! Hope that life is settling down a bit for you.

Marjorie said...

Thanks for showing how to do this. I have the MS score board but had not used the envelope part because I didn't understand. NOW I DO thanks to you.

Gramjak said...

Awesome, Sheila -- I didn't know, either!

Cannot wait to make one!

Happy Easter to you and thanks!!

Shelley said...

Sheila, thank you for another great video! I've really been struggling with making envelopes with my Martha Stewart Score board. Your video is a tremendous help.

SherriC. said...

I love my Martha Stewart Score board, and I use it all the time to make my envelopes, everyone loves the homemade envies too....
great video!!!!

Nana Jo said...

Love this for envelopes too. I made one of each and wrote dimensions of the paper on it and the size so I would have examples of what I could make.

papillon digital design said...

Thanks for showing this. I have not used it yet and this video helps so much