April 30, 2011

Gypsy Made Simple - Shaped Window Cards

Grab your coffee and your Gypsy and let's get to work on this adorable Happy Bee-Day Card. It is so easy and I will even give you a FREE file to download at the end of this post if you want! This is a close up of one of the cards so you can see the detail.

Well we are back with another Gypsy Made Simple Design! And this is such a fun little card I know you will love making one along with me! I was at my mothers a couple of weeks ago helping out after she had a surgery and made a little sketch and proceeded to make the design that very day... I just love owning a Gypsy and being able to design where ever I am!

This video gives complete instructions for you to make your Happy Bee Day Card. I used Create a Critter, Gypsy Wanderings and Straight From The Nest for the artwork and lettering on this card. Remember if you don't have then just substitute for something you do have. (NOTE: I am excited to share with you that I went out and bought a new camera and next week my Gypsy screen will NOT be blurry at all! I checked and you will love the clarity of next weeks project.)

This next video is cutting and putting together this adorable little card. So - so easy to do and the little window in it is sure to set it apart from others.
Don't you just love this completed litte card? I challenge you to make one too on your own and link it up to my blog so everyone can see your beautiful creation. It always amazes me the we can have all have the same basic design and each one looks so different and beautiful on it's own. Also as promised click HERE if you would like the Happy Bee-Day 2 Up file. You will love making 1 complete cut and getting 2 cards to add to your stash.
I hope you liked todays little project and play along with my challenge. I thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your coments continue to inspire me to keep sharing with you.
signature

10 comments:

Amy said...

I don't remember how I found your blog, but I am so glad I did! I basically learned how to use my Gypsy from your frame card tutorial and have made several cards using it. Now this one--I can't wait to try it! TFS! Your card is very cute BTW!

Anonymous said...

I love your card. It's very pretty! Do you have directions for downloading gypsy files? I am a new gypsy owner and have never put a cut file onto my gypsy. I don't even know where to start Thanks for sharing your lovely projects

Unknown said...

Love your bee card! I need to get buzzy!

Java Jen's Creations said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!!! This is such a great idea for using a bee! Soooo cute! I am in Ohio awaiting the birth of our second grandchild so I'm not sure if I'll get to participate in this one but I'll definitely try! Thank you for the inspiration!!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [01 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Snatertje said...

OO I love the card, made it along with your, had to use another Happy hihhi but I did it.
Can't cut it this week, going on a little vacation. but hope to be able to cut it when I get back.
Thanks for another great lesson.

Hug Linda

Stacy said...

Sheila,
Such a cute card. Mine is almost done
Hugs,
Stacy

Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.com said...

I loved the idea of a shaped window card, but I didn't have Straight from the Nest or Create a Critter cartridges. I just linked my card for your challenge, which I mentioned in my blog post at www.workinouttheinks.blogspot.com.

Hopeful said...

I just found your blog and I am simply amazed at your knowledge of the gypsy. Your videos are awesome and I just wanted to let you know how much they have helped me. I don't have a blog but signed up for your emails. Thank you so much Sheila and God Bless You for your teaching Spirit.....Sharon

Kathie Marchu said...

Thank you so much for this card. I have a friend who has cancer and not doing well, with a birthday coming up this month. I am sure she will just love this card and it will surely cheer her up and give her a little chuckle. May God bless you for all your wonderful inspiration.