July 13, 2012

Some Odd Girl's Challenge with a Giggling Fairy!

Hi all! is is Jeannie from NonnasScraps. I want to thank Sheila for allowing me to once again be a "guest" on her site. 

Since I am on summer vacation I am all about challenges and getting some crafting done. Now, the question is, are you up for a fun challenge? If you are, check out the "Some Odd Girl" blog. Kristy is quite the artist and she puts out a really clean sketch! July's challenge is to create a card with her fantastic sketch:
The guidelines were to make this card any way I wanted. I only had to use a "Some Odd Girl" stamp. (No problem, say I, I love her things!) So, here is my submission:


The stamp is "Giggle Fairy." It is digital. I printed it on Stamping Bella paper and cut it in MTC with my Zing. I then played with my Copics. (Oh, by the way, have I told you how amazing the Kristy and Melissa's Created from Color basic Copic class is?) There is a new class opening as I type! I also used my Copics for more than the the stamp....
I colored the ribbon...
I colored the cloth covered floral wire to make the flower tendrils...
And I matched the colors as closely as possible to create my own papers! 

If  you would like the papers, click on each to download a *.JPG image that can be used in a graphic's program or MTC. However, I ask that you give credit where credit is due; list me as a resource for your project and please link to my blog. Thanks in advance. 



These files will be available for 1 month. 

I truly enjoyed sharing my "Giggle Fairy" with you. Thanks for stopping by and come see me at my place sometime! 

7 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Jeanie this is just beautiful! Love your coloring and the color palet is so awesome. Thanks for sharing with us today.

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Lovely card! The little fairy is adorable. You did an amazing job on the coloring! Love the details, ribbon, flowers, bling and is that wire? Beautiful job.

nada said...

This little fairy is so cute! This card is so amazinf! Love the ribbon detail. And thanks for pass by my blog and let a sweet comment!

Java Jen's Creations said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I just love your coloring! Just beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Nonna your work is beautiful!!! I don't have the patience to color like you gals do :)

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a sweet card! There are so many elements! Great work!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Jeannie -- so sweet and so darn adorable!