June 5, 2013

Hedgehog Shape Card


This is such a fun little card and matching envelope. I made it using my Gypsy, but it could easily be done with the Cricut Craft Room (CCR) too. Being that the card finished was an odd size I used the We Are Memory Keepers Envelope Punch to make the envelopes.


Now didn't that do together easy. I cut twelve cards and ended up with 11. I just didn't like the way the glitter turned out on my first try and I ripped the white inside on one so I am thrilled that I ended up with eleven cards! It will be a great card for the party.


Here is a close up the the little Hedgehog card and as you can see there is plenty of glitter on it. I just wish you could see this card glisten.... well I guess you can on the video. I just couldn't get a glistening photo!


I even glittered each of the flowers and they sparkle too.


The inside of my card boasts stamps from Cardz TV the Good Times set. Isn't this just perfect for this cute little card?


And here is another closeup of the card with the matching envelope. I hope you enjoyed today's post. Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing with you. Have a blessed day!

8 comments:

Karon said...

This is so sweet and I love the envelope paper too:-) TFS

Java Jen's Creations said...

These cards are soooo adorable!!! I just love them!!

Charlotte C said...

The video froze halfway through, but I could still hear your voice. That's not happened to me before. This card is just too cute.

Anonymous said...

Sheila,
I love this card. I really love all the ones you make.
I especially love the gypsy made simple videos. I have learned so much from them. Keep them coming.
Thanks for sharing your God given talent.
God Bless.
Mary

Gramjak said...

This hedge hog card is my newfavorite card! So cute!

Gramjak said...

Sheila,this is my new favorite card. Plan to make some for ourCheer Committee use! They are certain to bring a smile!

ottersln said...

So cute! I love shape cards too because they are unique and so many ways to layer them.

Ladybug said...

Tooooo stinkin' cute! TFS! :-)