July 19, 2013

A Card for a Friend





Hi Everyone,

Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room here sharing my project for this month. Thank you Sheila for having me each month. I am posting a card for a friend that needs to know she is being thought of. I started off with an A2 size card in pink. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the front of the card with a folder called Simple Flowers.



I used a Jumbo Sticky Round from Stampin' Up and adhered Pink Tulle to make a flower, then I stuck it on the card. I stapled some lace that I have from AC Moore and used pink twine from the Twinery to make a bow, then added gem from my stash. I then adhered circle ribbon to the bottom using the Xyron. I punched out a label from Stampin' Up and stamped the sentiment which is from Moving Forward from Stampin' Up. I inked the edges of the label with pink ink.






























I'm sure when my friend gets this card, she will know that she is being thought of. I adhered a piece of white card stock inside and wrote a message to her.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job of matching your embellishments with the 'Tiny Flowers' on the embossing folder! I know your friend will feel special when she receives this lovely handcrafted card.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful card Lisa. Love that flower... I will have to give that a try it is awesome! The colors you chose are stunning. I am sure she will love this beautiful card. Thanks for sharing today!

Karon said...

Beautiful flower and wonderful embossing! TFS

Boopster said...

Sweet embossing and embellishments - the perfect details.