July 9, 2013

Altered Butterfly Box

Hi everyone! This is Elizabeth from 217 Creations. Seriously I feel like I can't throw away great packaging lately. 
This is the before.  It is a wooden box that my Banana Republic Perfume came in.  

It has a magnetic full closure.
Here it is after I adhered Once Upon A Springtime from G45. 
The inside has moss from the floral department and a butterfly.  I am not sure where I place this.  Maybe I will give it to someone special.  But in the meantime, it is decorating my desk. Have a creative day!

10 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

How beautiful and so creative. I just love it! Your choice of papers and colors are wonderful and this is so unique! Great recycle project.... who would have known! Thanks for sharing today.

Karon said...

Wonderful wonderful, love the reuse of this fabulous box! TFS

Sonya said...

So very cute!!!

Leah said...

Lovely! I love saving packaging to re-purpose. Your box is just lovely!

scrapnlifeaway said...

so so cute!!! butterflies are my favorite and your colors are just perfect!!

Mayras Designs said...

Lovely box transformation !!!

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

Boopster said...

Very imaginative and a gorgeous end result. Thanks for the inspiration - we can all recycle and repurpose if we keep our eyes open for opportunities.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Awww too adorable

Sandy Hentzel said...

So pretty. this makes a very pretty trinket box. TFS

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful way to repurpose a wonderful box! Very creative!