May 1, 2011

Organizing Paper

I sure hope you are all having a WONDERFUL day!!! I know I am. I am really excited about sharing this organizational tip with you as paper has always been a problem in my scrap room. From what I hear from others it is a problem with most of us. Well I came up with a simple system that is inexpensive, pleasing to the eye and so easy to do that you will love it.
First I started out with a Cropper Hopper Vertical Ensemble that I picked up at Joann's and with my 50% off coupon it was only $12.50. I purchased 3 over a period of one week as they only allow 1 coupon per day! These are great as they hold 12x12 papers and had individual folders allowing you to file within each box.

Then I got busy making my labels by just running a image search on Google.com and picked out what I wanted. Then I added the words I wanted and printed them on card stock. If you would like to use mine just click on the word and download the copy (MS Excel). Be sure that if you use a Cropper Hopper trim to 2.75" wide.  Solid PaperSpecialty Paper - Printed Paper

After I trimmed the label to fit I placed the clear packing tape over the entire label and then adhered that to the Cropper Hopper. No all I had to do was add the papers.


This is the video showing how I store my paper. I just love how I can now put my fingers on my paper within moments rather than spending hours searching for just the right color.
I hope you enjoyed today's post and come back to see us again tomorrow when we have another great idea to share with you. Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. You comments continue to inspire me to share with you.
signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! I have the same ones and LOVE them!

Stacy said...

Sheila,
What a great idea. Now I need to save my coupons. Dont ya just love google?
Thanks for sharing
Hugs,
Stacy

Larelyn said...

Hi Sheila,
I love your labels and your Cropper Hopper files make your papers look so organized. I have 3 to hold some of my plain cardstock, but I need at least 4 more (I'm a paper hoarder!). My patterned papers are on a rack and I also use jetmax cubes for my stacks. I think I could open my own store!!! I always love your ideas and projects.
Hugs,

Stacy said...

Sheila
I wanted to let you know I have a blog award for you
Hugs
Stacy

Shelley said...

Sheila,

Thank you for another great video. I have these in my craft room to but I don't have nearly enough!

Shelley
www.coggiecrafts.blogspot.com

Dawn, RI said...

Hi, I wish you you could doa tutorial on how to download gypsy files and all you need to know about gypsy files. Thanks,
Dawn RI
abosoffit@hotmail.com
I enjoy your videos!!!