June 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Matey!

Ahoy! Roberta here from TXScrapperMom. I've been very busy crafting the last few days, but tonight I crafted for a special event - my nephews birthday! I made a little gift set to go with his present, which includes a card and a little treasure chest filled with some sweets...yum! This is actually my very first ALL Imagine project, so I was especially excited to share with you all today!!



Here's a closer look at the card...


With this being a fairly new cartridge, I thought I'd give you a

quick tutorial on assembling the chest...

These are all the pieces in the cut...

Fold all the tabs along the edges...


Assemble the bottom first (that's the easy part :));

then adhere the half circle to the tabs...

And voila!! Cute, huh?!

Thanks for stopping by! Comment are always greately appreciated - I LOVE to read them! And fyi, I am fairly new to the world of tutorials, so if it totally doesn't make sense, let me know :)
Post a Comment