June 7, 2011

Yummm Cookies

This is such a FUN layout and it was designed by Melissa at Melissa Made! That's right, I just had the pleasure of putting it together. When I went to Dallas in March we played table games. One of which we were to make a layout for the lady that we drew her name. Well Elizabeth drew mine and almost canceled the trip do to family matters so in the mean time Melissa then go my photos and prepared this layout. Well the good news came and Elizabeth was able to come after all and did my wonderful page of my grand sons Justin and Gavin making cookies, but Melissa had already prepared this layout. So when it came time to leave she gifted me with these two pages and I finally had the opportunity to put them together. What an honor to do this as they pages were designed and prepared to go together with little effort.


You will love the ease that this layout went together and the detail that Melissa put into it.
Look closely at the letters and you can see she used a white gel pen on each one of them that offered a finished look to the design. She cut these words From My Kitchen.
Look at the letters on this page. They are from Nursery Rhymes and Melissa used the shadow feature and then her white gel pen to turn out AWESOME letters.
Just look at the detail to this Gingerbread man. It looks just like frosting along the edges! And look at the little bow tie around it's neck with the little buttons to finish off the look! Love it!
And look at my embellishments... these great buttons and look at the little cookie cutters they look so real and would you believe it wasn't until I was gluing on the second one that I realized they were actually plastic and not metal! They look that real!
Here is a close up of one of the pages.
And the other.... Don't you just love the look. And if you want a closer look just click on the photo for an enlargement.
I sure hope you enjoyed today's post. I know I sure enjoyed putting together a layout designed by Melissa featuring my grandson's Justin and Gavin. Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments continue to inspire me to keep sharing with you.
signature

10 comments:

K-E Kreations said...

What fun layouts! Melissa did a great job designing.

Anonymous said...

This is such an adorable layout. I love it and the photos are just too cute. TFS
Sue

Anonymous said...

Look at those adorable photos. I really like the layout on this and the color choices. TFS
Nancy

Granny said...

Great layout with great choices. Look at that lettering, WOW and the Gingerbread Men are just adorable. TFS

Unknown said...

Yummy is right!! Love this layout. It is fun receiving help from a friend! Love the mini cookie cutters!!

Heidi Marie Photography said...

LOVE this layout!! It's just perfect for those pics!! I need to pull out this cartridge again!!

Java Jen's Creations said...

Awesome layout!! From My Kitchen is one of my favorite cartridges!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable page. Love the papers and the bling on this page. The lettering is awesome.
Darlene

SherriC. said...

this is a fun LO!!!!

Tracy said...

How fun!! :) Thanks so much for sharing your adorable project on this week's T.G.I.F. Linky Party at www.craftjunkietoo.com -- love it!
~Tracy