June 27, 2012

Pin Cushion Tutorial

Hello everyone! It's Candy from Candy's Craft Corner. This is my first post as a Sassy Designer. I am so super excited! Thanks so much Sheila for having me!!

I want to share with you today a pin cushion tutorial.
 I have made about 25 of these little babies now. They are so super easy to make. I have to say that this was not my original idea. I got the tutorial from youtube, the channel name is worker4ever123

Just a side note- Don't use the fish type cat food, it's too hard to get the fish smell out of the cans! LOL! I've tried!!!
On to the video!
Here are a some more pics:


 Here are some of the others I've made.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
and
Thanks again Sheila for inviting me to be a part of your fabulous team!
Take care,
Candy
Post a Comment