April 20, 2013

Gypsy Made Simpe - Making Scrapbook Mats And Pages


Well good morning! Did you hear the news.... Provocraft is discontinuing the Gypsy! I can hardly believe it as I and everyone I know that has one LOVES IT! Well I have been reading the message board and have found that there are still many people that want to learn to use theirs better so we will keep going on with this series for as long as you want it.  The good news is they will continue to support the Gypsy and we can send ours in to get repaired if it breaks! Thank goodness!!!
This morning we are going to work on a scrapbook project so go grab a cup of coffee and turn you Gypsy on and let's get to work.


Now see how easy it is when you work on the larger mat? It enables you room to maneuver when you are working with large objects. I love that for scrapbook pages.


Wasn't this just too easy to put together? I love that your whole page is a mat and all you need to do is just drop in you photos and you don't even need to crop or mat them... just so easy.


The hard part for me is always picking out the papers. The base of this is from My Minds Eye while the blue foil paper is from DCWV. All the scraps from the hats are also from DCWV and I just love how my expression cuts that paper.... just like cutting butter.


Don't you just love these little hats? And it was so easy to match up when I made the little tassels and trim out of the same paper as the heading.


Here is a closeup of the hats, they were just so easy to put together and will surely match and outfit worn at Aiden's birthday party.


Well I sure hope you liked today's post and can use the little tips I gave when you make your pages. Be sure to start creating and using your Gypsy to the fullest. And if there is something that you would like to know how to due just hit the contact button above and send me your request. If there is something you would like me to share just mail it to me at: Sheila McShea, 3005 Stonecreek Trace, Helena, AL 35080.
Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing with you. Have a blessed week.
Post a Comment