April 9, 2013

So Cute Owl Card: 4 minute card

Hi Everyone! This is Elizabeth from 217 Creations.  I had some scraps leftover from my About A Girl Echo Park Layout Class Kit that I created for Remember This Remember That Scrapbook Store. I could not bear to toss this adorable owl section of the patterned paper. To make this card, all I did was trim the edges down to fit onto an A2 card. I then punched with a Crop A Dile the holes for the edge.  I then tied a bow of crinkled seam binding and secured with a button and twine. I mounted it to a card base, finishing the card. Literally 4 minutes. As always thank you for taking the time to comment and subscribe to us here at She's A Sassy Lady and on my personal blog at 217 Creations.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card...and from your stash, too! Excellent!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great little card. Love that you made it from scraps! Thanks for sharing with us today!

Karon said...

Such a cute little owl on a branch. And what a quick card. TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

Cute card!