November 20, 2013

Christmas Tag Swap

I know you are going to love today's post as it is all about Christmas tags. Join me as I share from our annual Christmas tag swap between The Bug Bytes and She's A Sassy Lady. Get ready for a treat and be sure to watch the video for greater detail.
 

Donna Lee of ottersin.blogpot.com

 
 Caroline's
 
 
Close Up of back.



Now weren't these tags beautiful? We had so much fun making these and I have to tell you I will not be putting them on packages.... just saving and cherishing them.
 
 
Charlotte Cosci's Tag.

 
Close up.

Pam's Tag

 
The Back
 
 
Jennifer Green's tag.

 
Close up.

 
 My Shaker tag.

 
Close up.
 
 
Evelyn's tag.


Felisa, The Scrappin Diva


Leslie of Scrapnlifeaway.blogspot.com
 
 
Amy's tag.
 
 
 Close up.
 

Taylor's tag. MayMayMadeIt.com


Lisa's tag.

 
Denine's tag.

 
 Lori Apgar's tag.

 
Close up.

 
Java Jen's tag.

 
Close up.
 
 
Abby's tag.
 
I hope you enjoyed today's post we sure enjoyed making them. Thank you for your sweet - sweet words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing with you.

5 comments:

Karon said...

Oh my goodness - everyones tags were amazing! Well done all :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making this video and posting it today! I am enjoying all the tags as I create a Christmas album with the tags! The paper that you were asking about on my tag is from Michael's Craft Store. It is a textured cardstock by Recollections. Apparently the paper did not sell well. I found several packs on the clearance isle and bought all of them. The paper is fabulous!

Charlotte C said...

Seeing all these beautiful tags again - I've already seen them at least 12 times right here - made me realize how lucky I am to be part of this wonderful group. This has been such an awesome experience for me, and I can't thank you enough, Sheila, for all your inspiration and encouragement.

Boopster said...

Every tag is creative, inspiring and completely exquisite! Each one is a work of art and an example of how wonderfully brilliant you all are with your talents. Just. Breathtaking.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Thanks for sharing and showing closeups of some of them. So very pretty each and every single onenof them.