November 2, 2013

Mail Call For Prizes Along With Fast, Easy Christmas Cards


It's that time of the year again where we start making our Christmas cards and this year I am starting early.  Last year I bought all kinds of papers and never put then together. This year I am on top of things as I purchased the Close To My Heart Frosted Workshop on the go for only $24.95 and got everything I need to make 15 cards. I had paper left over and have a wonderful stamp set that I can use for years to com. Join me today as I put together this quick and easy kit from close to my heart. I made all 5 cards in around 45 minutes and that is great for the quality of the card.



Now wasn't that easy and this was only the 1st card in the set, I have 2 more sets of 5 to go.


Here is a close up of the front of the card, isn't it beautiful? And the great news is each card although mass produced is just a little bit different but all are beautiful.

 
 
This is the inside of the card I used the Polar Bear On Ice set and it works perfect for the inside of my card.

 
 
I Challenge You to ENTER this contest and have the opportunity to win one of these great prizes! You could win the Seasons Tweetings Gift bag Kit or a set of 3 Collector Stamps that were only available in the month of September! Don't you just love Close To My Heart Stamps? Well all you have to do is mail me a Christmas Card!!! Mail it by November 15th and the winners will be announced Saturday morning November 30th. Just mail your entry to:
Sheila McShea - Mail Call
3005 Stonecreek Trace
Helena, AL 35080
Make sure your name and address is on the envelope. I will make a video showing off all the beautiful cards so be sure to also include your blog address so I can direct people to your blog! So hurry up and get those entries in. Enter as many cards as you want. There will be 2 winners.
 
Thank you for spending your time with me today. I hope you enjoyed today's post and will enter our little contest. Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comment inspire me to continue sharing with you. Have a blessed week.

3 comments:

Karon said...

These are fabulous cards, Sheila! I too must get round to using this set! Fab video. Hugs, Karon.

Charlotte C said...

I have this set and have cut all my pieces - now to stamp and assemble. Your card is gorgeous. I have my card for your mail call halfway done. Better get busy and mail it.

Sonya said...

Those cards are just stunning!!