June 20, 2014

Digital Scrapbooking






















Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all doing well, it's already too hot for me :) I've been so busy working, I don't have a "new" project for you but I do have a digital page that I created a while ago. I don't mind creating the digital pages but my first love is hands on creating because that is what I love.

Anyway, I thought this page turned out cute. I still have to practice but it is fun learning. Sheila thank you for having me again this month and I know where summer is upon us we do need to just KISS. So thank you for that.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I promise to "try" to get more projects regularly posted.

3 comments:

Karon said...

This is such a great LO and love the fab photos. Have a great weekend.

Lisa said...

Thank you Karon :) you have a wonderful weekend too.

Mylene said...

Can someone post a comment on how Sheila is doing? I have been thinking about her.