June 2, 2014

Father's Day Beer Mugs

Hello - Lori here from Scrappin My Stress Away with a fun Father's Day project.  I wanted to make something fun for the dad's and Papa's in my daycare this year.  I recently decorated some beer mugs for the men in a wedding party and a friend wanted a similar one for her dad.

I turned on my Cameo and dug out my vinyl and made several different ones to choose from! 
This one is the most requested!! 
I love the white letters on the black ties!! 
The moustache theme is still going strong! 
Putting vinyl on glasses is a little tricky due to the curve of the glass, but a little patience and practice go a long way!!!

I hope all of the dad's and Papa's in your life have a wonderful Father's Day later this month!!!

Thank you Sheila for having me over today!!!

3 comments:

Charlotte C said...

These are great. Can you wear two crowns: layout queen and vinyl queens? You're so talented.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lori this is just adorable! LOVE THEM! and what great gifts they will make.

Karon said...

oh my goodness - these are all fabulous!!! TFS