June 3, 2014

You are my Sunshine!

Hello everyone! Java Jen here from JAVA JEN CREATIONS to share a fun birthday banner that I made for our youngest grand baby who just turned 1 in April! Thanks, Sheila, for this opportunity! First of all, here are a few pics of our adorable little Collin! He just melts my heart!!




This cheesy little grin makes me want to grab him and start smooching him! :-)

Ok! Now to my project! I made this banner using the Creative Memories Total Sports cartridge, Hello Kitty Greetings, Mickey and Friends and Mickey Font.

These pennant banner shapes with the letter cutout are from Total Sports. I simply attached them with colored twine to a piece of natural twine.


These suns that I used as banner anchors and the large sun at the bottom of the banner are from Mickey and Friends.

The letters for COLLIN are from Mickey Font and the sun shape here is actually a card that I folded over the twine and is found on Hello Kitty Greetings! 

Some close ups:






Thanks for stopping by today! Now, go make something beautiful! :-)


Java Jen


5 comments:

Charlotte C said...

He's adorable. You must be so proud. Love the banner. I've never made a banner - yet.

Charlotte C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sonya said...

He's adorable...and so is your banner!

Karon said...

This is a fabulous banner. And what adorable photos! TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Oh my goodness what a little cutie! Love the banner! Thanks for sharing today!