October 10, 2011

Vintage flower tag with the new Flower Shoppe cartridge!

Hey everyone, this is Kimberly from My Craft Spot and I am so excited that it is my turn to share another project with you!  

I love to make paper flowers and so of course I absolutely love the new Flower Shoppe cartridge!  I have started a video series showing how to make flowers from this cartridge.  So far I have done 3 and have another for this week.  (Scroll down for a video tutorial showing how I made this flower!)

I made this tag in fall colors and added a vintage flower for fun.



 I hand cut the tag and it measures 4 inches wide by 5 3/4 tall.


I used decorative edge scissors to trim a small piece of brown  cardstock, then added Pumpkin Spice crinkle ribbon and a piece of flower trim.


I inked everything with Tea Dye and Walnut distress ink.

  
The stamped sentiment is from the Friends & Neighbors stamp set.  




Here is a video showing how to make this vintage flower:



Come join the fun at My Craft Spot with lots of projects, videos, weekly challenges and prizes!

12 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Super beautiful for Fall. Love that flower. :)

Unknown said...

Great Tag, TFS with us
Hugs
Adele

Simply Sassy Scrapper said...

Love the tag, so pretty! And that flower, LOVE IT!!! TFS - Jenn

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Kim this is just AWESOME! Love the tutorial and just so you know after seeing one of your flower videos I went out and bought this cart! LOVE IT!

Audrey Frelx said...

Kim, beautiful flower tag!!! Love-love your flower!

Leah said...

So very pretty! THanks for sharing!

Crafty hugs,
Leah

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Pretty tag. Thanks for sharing the how to's. You're flower is gorgeous. I need that cart!!! :)

Java Jen's Creations said...

Love your tag!!! So beautiful! I am in love with vintage projects!! Thanks for the video tutorial too!

Dan and Heather said...

Wow this tag is just gorgeous. I love the flower.

Cricut Couple said...

Gosh Kimberly! What a gorgeous tag set! That ribbon is GORGEOUS! I need to get over there and order some for Christmas!!!

Jeannie said...

This is soooo pretty. But, I have to ask, how does one use tags? I love them, but am not sure when or how to use!

GabyCreates.com said...

So so pretty! love all the fabric embellishments as well as your tutorial on the flower!