October 1, 2011

We Have A Winner!


Our Gypsy Made Simple series had a challenge last week to link up an accordion card that you made..... well let me tell you I was so impressed with all the entries we had, 14 all together!!!  And the cards were just awesome. It seemed like everyday there was a new entry. I love all the different sizes and shapes and colors. That is what I love about the Gypsy.... we had the same design and each and every card was so different it was just amazing. Thank you everyone that participated. And be sure to try again next week as we have another challenge that will be gin on Tuesday so please check back.

I used random.or to choose the winner, it was submitted by our very own Lisa at Lisa's Craft Room...

Lisa had a very good chance of winning as she actually submitted 3 accordion cards!!! Great cards Lisa. Congratulations on the win. Lisa, please be sure to send me the address that you want your stamp set sent to at ShesASassyLady@gmail.com and I will get that sent to you when I get back from my trip to Chicago.

Please join me in congratulating all that participated in this challenge and have a blessed week.

4 comments:

Bamabel said...

Congrats!

Cricut Couple said...

YAY! Congrats Lisa!!!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Congrats! Your card is gorgeous!
Hugs,
M

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations, Lisa!!!