January 5, 2010

Brianna's Birthday Page



Well this is a page just dripping in BLING. My grand daughters just love things that sparkle, so I think this layout fits the bill. As you can see I fit all my pieces on 2 pages and just cut different colors to highlight the busy background paper.

I used Storybook for Birthday Girl, Base Camp for Brianna, the party horns, hats, candy, and small stars are from Celebration, the large stars from A Childs Year. I am trying to use carts that I haven't used in a long time. The wonderful thing about having a Gypsy is it's one cut, no changing carts!

I challenge you to use all of your cartridges. You loved them when you bought them so I'm sure they are still wonderful and can be used on many layouts for years to come!

Thank you for leaving a comment! I do appreciate and am encouraged by them!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
signature
Post a Comment