May 30, 2012

3D Shelf Card

Hi Crafter's :)

Good Day, Adele here from Adele's Cricut Creations and today I am sharing my 3D Shelf Card with you here at She's A Sassy Lady.

I created this card after receiving over 400 requests for the Template from last year


I used my Imagine & Baby Boutique for this card, after printing 2 12x12 sheet's of white paper in 2 BB patterns
I used my Template to cut out the shapes I need (this time I used my Silhouette to cut the shapes out)

Here is the Template in JPeg format
Here is the Studio File


After cutting the shapes from my 2 BB printed paper I added the embellishments below


Precious was cut at 2.5", all the rest were cut at 1"


I added glossy accents to the letters for added shine :)

I hope you enjoyed my 3D Shelf Card.

Thank you Sheila for allowing me to share my project with you today :)

Happy Crafting

Hugs

Adele
Post a Comment