July 17, 2015

A card for a different occasion

















Hi Everyone,

Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room here to share my project for the month. Can you believe we are in the middle of July already? I hope you all are enjoying your summer.

I made these cards a while ago because I was trying to build up my items to open an Etsy store, but, I realized that you really have to have a lot of stock and I don't really have a lot of time to do that now. At least I have some cards on hand. The Designer series paper is from Stampin' Up. I added them to A2 size cards which are black card stock. I added a piece of white card stock inside. I used the scraps to cut banners by hand. I ordered the punch later :) I used twine to wrap around the DSP before I adhered it and tied a bow, then I adhered the banners on top of the twine. I punched out a scallop in black and a circle in white, then stamped the sentiments.

The sentiments are from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set also from Stampin' Up. The sentiments are, thank you, I'm so sorry, thinking of you, With Sympathy, get well wishes, and just for you.

Thanks for stopping by. Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend. Thanks Sheila for having me for another month.

6 comments:

Krafthead said...

Nicely done! I have come to realize doing one design and having different sentiments is a smart idea when you need cards on the fly :)

Lisa said...

Thank you Krafthead :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card Lisa and I love that you are using different sentiments. Thank you for sharing!

Charlotte C said...

Nice cards, Lisa.

Lisa said...

Thank you Sheila and Charlotte :)

Unknown said...

Great cards!! I love the versatility of the messages and the fact that they can be for guys!!! I really struggle with masculine cards!! Well done Lisa!!