July 21, 2015

POP-UP GIFTS Birthday Card

Happy Birdie Day - With Pop-Up Gifts Inside

Hello, crafty friends! Grace Baxter here with a cheerful summertime birthday card.

Lately, I've been on a roll with pop-up cards. I love the theme of the birthday bird, with some impressive dimensional gifts inside for the recipient!


Happy birdie day card with pop-up gifts inside, by Grace Baxter of gracenotes4today.blogspot.com

If you would like more info on how I made this 5" x 7" card, I am currently sharing full details in the form of a PDF. While some of the card may be self-explanatory by the pictures, there is a lot to know. For full details, see below. 

As per my recent change in blogging strategies, I am now providing full PDF tutorials for my projects. These are more work for me but hepful to those who really want all the detailed info. To get the PDF, first become a follower. Then leave me a comment (under the post) requesting the PDF. Include your email address and I will send you the PDF tutorial of detailed instructions.

Note:  If you prefer your email addy to be private, just say "keep private" somewhere in your comment. I screen all comments before publishing them.



Pop-up Gifts Birthday Card, by Grace Baxter at gracenotes4today.blogspot.com

Have a great day!

For more projects and today's card PDF, please visit me at

6 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Grace this card is just adorable. thanks for sharing.

Lisa said...

WOW Grace, your card is absolutely beautiful. I love the pop up gifts and the birds, really nice.

Krafthead said...

Great interactive card!

Charlotte C said...

Such a cute card. I think I have the how-to on it. TFS, Grace.

Cocoa's Mom said...

Love pop-ups! Love this card! TFS : )

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty card - I love the pop up!!!