July 22, 2015

Christmas In July Special Send-A-Card-2-Care-Contest



I am so excited to share this Send-A-Card-To-Share Contest.  I am sending my cards to my favorite people; the children at St. Jude's. I am making these adorable snail cards this week that the children can give out to people they want to say thank you to. It is so easy to make cards in multiples with the new Cricut Explore. Why don't you give it a try, make our troops or some needy children happy and maybe even win a prize!!!
You are encouraged to make as many cards as you can for either our troops or the children at St. Jude's Children's Hospital. Each card you send will give you 1 entry in this contest.





Now wasn't that easy? I just love making cute little animal cards because everyone likes them and they are so easy to make. I keep all my parts together when I am sizing to insure they will all fit together. Just remember to put your base together and then flip, line up and then weld the base of the card together.


Here is a photo of the first three I put together and they are adorable. I was able to get 8 cards out of 4 sheets of 12x12 and 8 sheets of 8 1/2x11. I used scraps for the antennas, a google eye and a white gel pen to make them pop.


This is a close up of the card, as you can see the paper just shimmers with a copper color and of course you have to add a little bling to make it look really good!


This is the inside of the card. Then sentiment is from CTMH and just stamps so easy I love it. There is enough space on the inside to write a little note and sign their name.


Here is my first three and they are adorable. Now it's time for you to get your cards ready to make someone else happy. Click this link to learn how to make your cards. bit.ly/Cards4Love

Check all these websites and you tube channels for more card ideas:

George & Ken of Crafts By Two - www.CraftsByTwo.com/Blog
Melody of Melody Lane Designs - Youtube.com/MelodyLane
MayMay of MayMay Made It - www.youtube.com/maymaymadeit...
Lorrie of Lorrie’s Story - lorriesstory.com
Nanny Rose of Crafting on the Dollar - https://www.youtube.com/user/CraftingOnTheDollar
Ken Hess of Ken's Kreations - www.youtube.com/user/hesskr
Cindy of MiMi's Mixed Bag - www.youtube.com/channel/UCK0VRdBpYhWUmFkw02YMHjw
Lisa of L.J. Creations - www.youtube.com/channel/UCO_zad8-5Vfqu3Vb5JnwYPg
Miki of Minis By Mini- www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaTGog86ndA
Gabrielle of Papercrafting by G - www.papercraftingbyg.com
Tracey of Gift Basket Appeal - www.youtube.com/user/giftbasketappeal
Karin of Scrappy DIVA - www.youtube.com/user/homevidka
Jennifer of Jen’s Little Place - www.youtube.com/channel/UC2f_Yy603Keztxzm6RakDPA
Cindy of CLB Craft Creations - www.youtube.com/channel/UCZH2bXT8JNJFg2At0M_ZQFw
Kaylin of Krafty Kaylin - kraftykaylin.wordpress.com
Sheila of She's a Sassy Lady - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ3g6-J4ZMTFx4FGoIXl2ow
Christopher of Create With Christopher - createwithchristopher.blogspot.com


Then mail you cards to:

Crafts By Two
Attn.: Christmas and Cards
640 N. Greece Road
P.O. Box 182
North Greece, NY 14515-9800
Thank you for joining us today at She's A Sassy Lady. I hope you enjoyed yourself. Thank you for your many sweet-sweet words, your comments continue to inspire me. Be sure to get your cards out in time ( August 31 ) and you might win!

3 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Wonderful project, so worthwhile doing. Thank you, Sheila, for giving us this info. And your snail cards are fabulous. I just love them.

Unknown said...

Darling cards for a great cause!!!

lindagk23 said...

Super cute cards Sheila and I know the kids will love them. My grand daughters and I are going to be sending some cards also. This is such a wonderful thing to do for the kids and for our troops. Thank you Sheila!