July 12, 2010

I Just Love Puppy Dogs, Don't You? ENTER TO WIN!

Now look at this face!!! Don't you want a little doggie like this one? I had a lot of fun with this little cutie. I used My Gypsy Woman and the Create A Critter Cartridge. Check out that paper, its from the DCWV Bella Cafe Stack.
First I cut all the pieces out seperating and making sure all pieces were accounted for.
I put the little pieces on my stickey tape to make sure nothing would get lost.
At first I wasn't too sure about the pick as I chose such a bright color, and I was afraid my layers would show through, but it worked out great.
When I went to score mycard I realized I had made the base card too wide and had to trim the card to fit an A2 envelope properly. I am still working and adjusting the cut file to cut properly as I type this.... I don't know yet if you will get a cut file. We shall see.
I scored the inside of the card as shown above. Note I trimmed this also as it is a mirror image of the base.
After scoring I trimmed off the fold. (Boy do I need lotion here, a day in the sun and wowsers did my hands dry out! Guess I shouldn't have looked at the preview!)
Inked the center fold so it will be less noticable.
I took all the contents of the kit out and decided I was wasting a lot of the acetate so I trimmed it in half and used half for each kit.
Then I started by putting all the pieces together. I too the base, used my Glue Glider Pro and adhered the acetate to the inside of the base. Then i adhered the inside to the base. The fold looks good doesn't it?
See how nice the front looks. I just love this paper.
Then I lined up the little arf words so you could see through the windows and glued them down. I trimmed the white piece to fit the inside for the sentiment and then stickled the three little arf words.
I attatched the puppy and added rhinestones to her little color... a girl just has to have bling!
Close up of the collar.
And here is the finished card. And you could take a card kit home to make on your own and I handled all the alterations! All you need to do is leave a comment to enter this drawing.
Here is a close up of the cute little windows that are quickly becoming a Sassy trademark!
Well I sure hope you enjoyed this little project. Do leave a comment for a chance to get this cute little card kit mailed directly to your home. All you need to do is make a comment by Sunday 8PM on 7/18/10 and watch for the announcement on Monday morning by 6AM on 7/19/10. It's that easy! But at ShesASassyLady, everyone is a winner because this is the Sassy Doggie Gypsy File and the Sassy Doggie DS File for you to download.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
So be sure to leave a comment and make sure I know how to reach you. I am always encouraged by your sweet - sweet words, they inspire me to keep scrapping and sharing things with you.
signature
Post a Comment