August 28, 2010

Wow Another Cherry On Top Award!!!

THANK YOU,  to a very talented Debbie from Debbie's Scrappin Corner for this wonderful award! Do take a few minutes and visit Debbie's blog, you will be so glad you did.

Wow The Cherry On Top Award!!!

Here are the rules for this award:

1. Thank the person who gave this award to you.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.

Three things that I love about myself:

1. I'm a good Wife, Mother, and wonderful Grandmother!
2. I'm creative and have the ability to share my love of crafting with others.
3. I’m a follower of Christ and find my strength in Him. I love being a Christian and having the support of a Christian family.

Here's a picture I LOVE!  Because it is a recent photo of hubby and I... he hates his picture taken so there are very few of us together.

And here are the 5 talented People that I am passing this award on to:

Jennifer at Scrappin Daze
Jeannie at Scraps In My Life
Julia at Scraphappy
Cindy at Mrs B's Craftroom
Melissa at Melissa Made

Thanks again Debbie for this great award. Be sure to stop by all these blogs as there is so much talent and many of these ladies are fairly new bloggers and I know you don't want to miss any good tips or designs.
Thanks for joining me this morning and your sweet words of inspiration.
signature

7 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

OH what a cute photo!

GiuliaG. said...

Wow, Sheila, I am so very honored. Thank you so much for this award and for stopping by my blog...it means a lot to me.

flowerdisco said...

I love that award. It looks so yummy. Thanks for sharing the pic with us :)

Mrs B said...

Thank you so much!!!! I am honored to receive this from you! Thank you!!!!
CindyB

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh Sheila - this means so much coming from You - the Sassy Lady herself! I have learned so much from you and the tutorials here on your blog! Thank you so much!
Melissa

Audrey Frelx said...

Congrats on your award, Sheila!!!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Thank you so much Sheila!! So sweet of you and what a wonderful surprise! :)