February 14, 2011

Kiss Me! - Valentine's card


Happy Valentine's Day!!
Hi everyone, this is Kimberly and I am so excited to share a Valentine's card with you on Valentine's day!  How fun!  Be sure to stop by my My Craft Spot, for more fun projects and vidoes!

All of the cuts on this card come from the Sweethearts cartridge, except for the lacy border cut which I made on my Gypsy using the Home Accents cartridge.  (Scroll down to see a video showing how I made this card)


Here are some close up shots.


I used glossy accents on the couple and on the "kiss me" cuts.  The swirled background is a cuttlebug folder and the red heart is covered with ladybug red flocking (Martha Stewart).


I wanted all of the black pieces to stand out, so I used Pop-its dimensionals.


The  Cherry Red Bakers Twine and Scarlet Crinkle Ribbon come from My Craft Spot.


Here is a video showing how I made this card:



Be sure to check out my blog, My Craft Spot , for more cards, scrapbook layouts and videos!

Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment